Monday, August 21, 2006

New Job; Birthday report

I have finally found a new job. I am the new Project Engineer at NewGround, who builds banks and financial institutions around the country. It will give me skills I didn't have before, as well as strengthen the ones I have spent the last two years building in my construction career.

I want to thank everyone - without your support and backing, I wouldn't have been so motivated. You all believed in me, and I appreciate that more than you'll ever know.

I also want to thank Heather most of all...she continually stands by me and lifts me up when the chips are down. I love you baby.

My birthday went well. The party on Saturday was great fun, and it was awesome that everyone had such a good time. Amanda makes awesome cake, if you didn't know. I also got gifts, which I was not expecting at all (I didn't even ASK for gifts LOL). These last two months I've really been realizing how blessed and fortunate I am to have such a good life with friends, family, and whatnot. Love you guys!

To those who weren't at the party, I will be catching up to you guys soon so we can hang out and spend some time together. In the meantime, check back here on Quilled Scripts for all the latest and greatest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix