Monday, September 18, 2006

Limbo sucks.

For those of you not in the know, here's the deal: I didn't like NewGround. It wasn't what I thought it would be when I took the job. So, I had kept my options open, and one of those options came through for me. I gave my two weeks notice, they didn't need it; so now, I have two weeks to kill unless I tell them I can start earlier. The reason I'm as-of-right-now using this two weeks is to see if any other options turn into interesting possibilities for me. But man oh man, is it ever boring just sitting around all day. Eh, jury is still out on what I do, I'll probably give this until Friday and then start anyway, knowing me.

Dumb move? Don't know about that...there's no harm in just seeing what comes. I think.

Heck, this blog is a venting spot. At least with this instance, the only issue is the fact that I'm bored sitting around. Everything else is on cloud 9 and shining pretty brightly. :)

Happy belated birthday to Joe. We shall hang out soon, my friend.

And Nix is out of jail. Wee! I hope he had a good evening last night and had some good times. Hopefully, he can make some bank at work this week, and hopefully we'll be able to spend a day or two during the day hanging out this week.

I will be reporting those new additions to the movie collection this week, possibly Thursday. Why Thursday? Because I don't feel like doing it right now hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix