Sunday, May 21, 2006

Friendship 101 - Being A Friend

Anyone interested in taking this class? (Some might seriously need it. For real.)


Barbeque in Greenville was yesterday. Lots of good food, good fun, and good beer. I took home the championship in a three-man golf tournament, and then helped my team win victory in the softball game. Hell yeah.

Anyway, things are going well overall. The house-hunting continues. My workouts are awesome, I'm eating much healthier, my job (in my field, oh no, now I'm gonna die) is going spectacular, Heather continues to teach her class, she ACED both her classes this past term, her job is going wonderfully...

Went up to trivia night at O'Leary's with Nix this past Tuesday (finally). It was great seeing Willy, DeLarbar, Chuck, Hizzy, and Beaver. We stayed for about an hour and then left. Pretty competitive atmosphere just to snag gift certificates for a mediocre-at-best sports bar, but hey...

Green tea is good shit. Especially Arizona brand.

Laundry calls, and I must answer. And now for my final thought:

Remember kids, friendship is a two way street; you only get out of it what you give into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix