Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Happy Fun-Time. Weeee!!

I love my job. I really, really, really love my job.

And I recently discovered that I have a completely amazing adaptability skill. In short, I can roll with some super-substantial punches and assimilate to things that I've never done or experienced before, and come out at least on or slightly above par.

But dammit if it isn't stressful when I get an ENTIRE project thrown at me after months of just doing estimate take off assists only. (I can see and understand the motive behind it; it just sucks for me to have to do it on the fly like this flying blind.)

At least I'm getting further proof that my whirlwind, rather abbreviated, and "trial" education with the then-fledgling Industrial Management program as SMSU wasn't all for naught.

There are several bright sides, and some obvious downsides to doing it this way. It both sucks and does not suck at all simultaneously.

I think next time though, I'll try to see if I can ease into these things more...


Quilled Tunes: "Push It" - Static-X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix