Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Sorry about the drama-imbued topics over the last few days, everyone. I guess I just had some things I needed to vent/write about.

I threatened to use violent means, too, which was out of line. Often the whole "strength" thing goes to my head when I'm backed into a corner and words don't work, so I start "puffing up" and acting all big and bad. I've never INTENTIONALLY harmed anyone with my strength due to the fact that when it comes down to it, I'm just not a violent guy. I assure you that I would only use violence as an extreme last resort.

Everything is going to be coming up roses soon. Promise. :)

I'll post more later today. For now, it's take-off time...

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

According to me, you've got nothing to apologize for. What you said my have been a little out of line, but sometimes children really do need a spanking.

4:09 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

BTW, when did this become the forum for what other people were gonna say on other peoples blogs?

4:09 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Thanks, Scott. :)

And when DID it become a forum? :P

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix