Thursday, June 02, 2005

Apparently, there's some concern that I may have hastily...

...accused Kristin of doing something against myself and Heather without actually confirming it.

I have not.

I said that IF Kristin actually said it, and was serious about it - IF Beaver was being truthful and was correct - then yeah, I'm pissed.

IF it's NOT true, then no big deal, misunderstanding.

However, I don't put anything past that circle of people right now, given that everyone who knew about the last plan participated in it regardless of their personal opinions about it. Nix and Scuba were the only two "in the know" that had the balls to do the right thing. Period. Since I'm seeing an emerging trend of using Heather as some sort of Achilles heel, I also addressed THAT issue.

In short, Kristin, IF all of this is some big misunderstanding - then that's all it will be as far as I'm concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix