Thursday, June 02, 2005

Hump-Day Happenings

Hung out with Dave and Joe yesterday. Joe is helping me to design the Quill sigul, which I will try to either get embroidered or made into a patch for sword-fighting attire and other things. What he's come up with so far is EXCELLENT.

@Dave: Like I told you last night, I'm extremely proud of the headway you've been making. Keep up the awesome work, you can do this.

I've gotten a bunch of supportive comments on my last two blogs. I'm just glad to have them. And Scott's right, even though I was out of line in a way, sometimes children need to be spanked. The children analogy is SO PERFECT it's not even funny...

@Scott: Sorry you had to come home from your vacation to this bullshit (but then again, it's sadly expected at this point).

@Everyone: Thank you for the support. I really appreciate it.

I still need to rebuild my swords. That Buster sword is going to be the major one - I finally know how to make it lighter at the top and construct it even more solidly.

@Jon and/or Tom: Email me, call me, contact me in some way so that we may arrange visits and sword-fighting time.

Anyway, that's all for the moment. Carry on. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix