Friday, June 03, 2005

TGIF

Things are good. Somewhat.

Saw "Riding The Bullet" at Scott's last night. I liked it. Arquette was really good in it.

I got a quote back from a place that makes custom patches. For an order of 50, it's around $200. I'm going to explore more options - $200 is a lot for a personalized insignia.

I'm happy that Nix seems to be making some progress. Now all that's left for him to do is for him and the Meddle Hizzy to settle their situation one way or the other...

Speaking of the Meddle Hizzy - I'm glad her most recent Scarlet Whore trip went well.

Supposedly, this whole Kristin thing really might be a miscommunication. I'm not trusting anything from the "dark side", though. Both Beaver and Kristin both went along with the last scheme (regardless of how they felt about it), so it's a tad difficult to discern what's fact and what's fiction coming from that side. In short - I'm only given benefit of the doubt in a VERY limited way to both of them.

Other than that, Heather's party is quickly approaching. Get your party hats ready. We're not sure just how many people will be there. Regardless of the quantity of people, the quality of the party will be [one of] the best ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix