Monday, June 06, 2005

...got to admit it's getting better...

:)

Karma is completely AWESOME!!

(Do THAT one better, why don't you?) LOL!

...

Anyway, the weekend was good. Had some people over Saturday - Scuba, Scott, Corey, and Beaver. We discussed many things, and discovered many things, too. Sunday I went to see Episode III with my dad and Dave. It's better on the big screen...

@Meddle Hizzy: Sorry for messing with you and upseting you Saturday night. We were only joking around.

9 more movies have been added to the DVD collection list:

The Batman Legacy (all 4 movies; just $25 at Wal-Mart)
Dumb & Dumber
The Wedding Singer
Night of the Living Dead (original)
Demolition Man
Devil's Advocate (SE)

We have our DSL and router system all hooked up and ready to go. Now all we have to do is wait for the DSL service to kick in and we'll be networked and ready to rock. Score! Now MY archival of CDs can begin, and then Scott and I will swap. I love it when a plan comes together...

Saturday the 11th of June is coming up fast now. Heather's big End-of-the-Year/Teacher-of-the-Year party...food, games, drinks, the BEST times...

Like I said before - everything is coming up roses!


Quilled Tunes: "Because Of You" - Nickelback

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I wish I could be at the party this Saturday, but now I found out I'm out of town until Monday. Total bummer, but I'm glad things are going good for you.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

This will give us another excuse to throw a second party for when you can attend. :)

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix