Friday, April 29, 2005

David Copperfield, eat your heart out!

...and now, I will amaze and astonish you all with a MAGIC TRICK!!!

Observe the item on the table...it is a situation where I was completely wrong.

Now we say the magic words...Abracadabra, Flibbity Flooh...

(Begins to orate/type a winded mix of: shifting the blame; being mad at individuals that told the truth and exposed my lies; and abjectly explaining how my accusser has "no right" to call me immature (or call me on anything) due to past actions and transgressions, in an attempt to play the hypocrisy angle.)

..and viola! The fact that I did something wrong has DISAPPEARED!!!


...


Oh, no, no...wait...dammit, it's STILL THERE.

And here I thought that if I practiced a sort of diversionary tactic I could switch the focus away from the fact that I myself was wrong. Silly me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix