Monday, April 25, 2005

Honesty - What a policy!!!!!!, Part II

(Click the title for easy access to Part I.)

Almost everyone involved in the most recent baby game are sitting around, scratching their heads, wondering, "Why is this such a big deal? I don't get it. Why was that so terrible for us to do/be involved in? Why?"

Of course everyone but a handful of people don't see what the big deal is. Of course they don't.

Because in order to "get" why it was an asshole move, one has to have a fucking sense of social grace, and actually give a damn about the feelings of other people. It doesn't matter if you haven't talked to someone in years - people have feelings. Period.

How stupid do you need to be to do this? I mean, really. How flat-out DUMB does a person need to be to NOT realize how something like this could hurt and embarrass Heather. How careless of another person's feelings do you gotta be?

It's REALLY sad when I have to be the person that has a better sense of THAT than someone else; because I (unintentionally) offend people with my "satire" on a regular basis, and I have a reputation for being a jerk sometimes.

And just think - it was all just to keep me out. To exclude me. No one EVER gave any thought to anything I mentioned above. No one EVER thought it might hurt her.

But hey - I guess that proves who's a good person and who can go suck shit, huh? Perhaps just like I give these people too much credit, I also don't give myself ENOUGH credit. Perhaps.

Yeah, you could say, "Steve really DOES care about all this." and I do - but only because I wanted to point out the selfishness and the outright meanness of this entire debacle. I'm not satisfied with just knowing it was wrong myself; something like this needs to be made example of.

I'm a peacable guy; I love a good time, I love my friends, I love my life. I could give a shit less about who hates me and who wants to exclude me. It takes a lot to push me to a breaking point.

Apparently, Heather is both intentionally and unintentionally being used as a tool to get at me. If you guys want to think of Heather as my 'Achilles heel' - my weakness - that can exploited as a way to hurt me, you couldn't be more wrong.

Heather is my love, my wife; she's a PERSON with FEELINGS; but more importantly, Heather is WHERE I DRAW THE LINE. Heather is the trigger; she is the fuse. Beaver, Erich, whoever else - if you want an easy way into the hospital, keep pushing it. I promise you I will deliver. I fucking swear.

I won't need backing, either; I won't need anyone in my corner, even though I DO have people who would be in a heartbeat. It will be just me and you guys - man to childish pussies - and I WILL win.

I will NOT allow anymore of this bullshit with Heather to continue. You guys seriously do not know who you are fucking with. This shit with Heather ends RIGHT NOW. If you guys want to come at me, or pull shit on me, fine - do it. But leave Heather out of it or I fucking swear on Christ that you will be sorry.

I am not kidding. There are no more clever quips about this.

4 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

They still knew and went along with it. I don't care if they didn't come up with the idea.

The difference between both are minute.

I'm not hating on absolutely everyone involved, but everyone involved needs a heavy dose of morality and maturity regardless of HOW they were involved.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

None of that matters. Silence is just the same as actually DOING it.

A friend tells another friend if they're being played for a fool, period. End of story.

Regardless of what part they played - whether it was active participation or not - everyone was going along with it, therefore everyone needs a dose of maturity. Period.

You could also play devil's advocate to people like Osama Bin Laden or Adolph Hitler; their actions would still be nonetheless wrong.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Look, I appreciate the little commentary we have going here, but I don't want to hear any brand of defense of this social atrocity.

I'm not shit-listing anyone for this. I'm just making public the meanness that was unfolding and making an example of it. I'm aware of those who deserve more scrutiny than others.

Bottom line, no more playing devil's advocate. Period. Not one more word. I don't want to hear it and it will be deleted if it's posted. I mean it.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

"So lemme get this straight, what was done is next to what Hitler and Osama did. Hitler ordered the slaughter of 6 million Jews..."

God, shut up!

I wasn't even SAYING that. I was making an extreme example that you can devil's advocate a wrong action all you like, and in the end it iss still wrong.

That's all I meant. I thought that was a simple concept.

Why does EVERYTHING have to be knitpicked apart in this?

KNOCK KNOCK, DING-DONG - pick up the clue phone and answer the door. Do I REALLY need to roll out the chalkboard whenever I say words that are too big for you? FUCK!

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix