Friday, April 22, 2005

Honesty - What a policy!!!!!!

I may be a major smartass sometimes, and I may (unintentionally) say and do things that offend people from time to time – but at least I’m straight with people.

Saturday night (tonight by the time this is posted) was supposed to be a girl’s night out, to which Heather was invited. As it turns out, that’s all just a clever little ruse.

The plan is that the guys are meeting up with the girls – only that little detail was to be kept from Heather and myself, to ensure that I wouldn’t be there.

The funny part about all this is the elaborate lengths that were taken to play this baby’s game. If immaturity had a face, this would be its mug shot.

Even funnier is the fact that it was pointless. I wouldn’t have wanted to go anyway, given the company. All they had to do was simply say Heather was invited and I was not, and both of us would have been fine with that.

Had this little charade come to pass, Heather would have been embarrassed, hurt, and slightly humiliated knowing that she was played like that. As it stands already, she naturally feels betrayed, played for a sap, and pretty damn offended.

Yeah. I’m supposed to be the big asshole around here. Yeah. Right.

@Andrea: Of all people, I would have never expected this from you. I’ve offended you from time to time with my ‘joking’, but I’ve nonetheless been straight with you and a friend to you. So has Heather.

@Scuba: Even though you don’t read blogs, thanks for giving Heather and I the heads up with what was going on. You really are a friend’s friend.

Like I said above – people can accuse me of saying and doing insensitive things; they can accuse me of being a smartass.

But they can never accuse me of intentionally doing something of the above nature to someone who didn’t ask for it or deserve it. They can’t accuse me of being less than a friend (well, they could – it just wouldn’t be true).

@Everyone else involved: The time has now come for you guys to grow up.

4 Comments:

Blogger NixEclips said...

I agree with you 100%, dude.

This is a fucked situation. And finding someone to blame is pretty much not an issue. It's a group decision made by the females. But it's not the Hizz's fault, totally. She's just the mouth-piece for all.

Dude, when I heard about this I had the same reaction Scuba did. "Why?"

I didn't get an answer because the person I'm with didn't make the decision.

Nobody had a reason why. I never talked with Amber, so maybe she was the master-mind. I dunno.

But fuck all those people. You, me and yo' woman can watch a movie or something. Fuck it.

Nix says: Can't we all just smoke a bong?

11:43 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Why do we allow ourselves to continue to fall into their trap? They're bad for doing what they do, but we're just as bad for keeping it alive.

I say it's high time to start some serious axing around here.

Just a thought.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Axing seems to be the only way, Scott...and here I thought maybe, just maybe, SOME people could be mature about things and not play re-re baby games. Again, I gave them way too much credit.

It would be a lot of flesh to severe - but at least the disease would be GONE.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

I posted this on Hizzy's blog:

"I only hold you responsible for Andrea.

I agree, none of this would have happened if other events hadn't come to pass. I was left with no choice. I'm not to blame for those events, as I did everything to be the bigger person and be adult and to be fair and friendship-oriented; I was left with the choice of moving on or continued back stabs, and I did what I needed to do. Why I'm so important and such an issue at this point to some people...I couldn't answer that if I tried. The only explanation is that some people are fucking retarded and immature as hell, and nothing they say can prove otherwise; their actions as of late have spoken more volumes than they can ever counter with their now-proven-hollow claims.

At least one good thing came from all this - we seperated the adults for the children."

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix