Wednesday, April 27, 2005

...and the beat goes on, de de duh de duh dada...

Today is a busy day, and I am working on things of great importance.

As of such, there isn't much I'm reporting on. Only a few key things:

I'm having to bring my car in to be worked on - that's bad, but good in the long run, as I will be able to continue coming and going as I please.

Heather's party is still coming, and it's promising to be awesome - that's good for sure. And don't worry - the recent event will barely effect anything about it, if at all.

I heard from Question last night - that's VERY good, as people were wondering about him. He couldn't believe some of the stuff that was going on, either. He's doing okay, but would probably love emails from people. Email him.

That is all for today.

Quilled Tunes: "Won't Back Down" - Fuel

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

@Joe: Look man, at this point, I am able to tell who's sincere about things and who's not.

You've now apologized for not coming to us about it, and that's all that needs to be said. You've never done be wrong before, and first offenses are not punishible by anything IMO. Don't worry about it, bro.

@People mad at Scuba for telling me and Heather the deal: Yell at Scuba all you want, fuckers. You're only mad because he had the BALLS to be honest and you didn't, and now you're painted in a very low light because of it. At least Scuba knows how to be both a friend and an adult. (That wasn't directed at Joe.)

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix