Wednesday, December 08, 2004

...Superman, Megasite, training start, same old song and dance...

Tonight, another ‘Smallville’. Then, cleaning.

Corey is recovering from his surgery, one-less nut later. If you haven't already called him (and really...shame on you if you haven't), give him a ring. He would really love the support.

The NEW Bug-Juice Megasite has been posted for viewing, just a fraction of what it’s going to be once we get it finished. Go and take a look, won’t you?
  • NEW Bug-Juice Megasite


  • I worked out with Joe last night…it was fun and painful. I found out I’m not as rusty at this as I thought, as I’m barely sore at all today. Thursday, I’ll be hitting it with more intensity. One must ease into these things, after all.

    The "Fran Situation" keeps twisting more than a soap opera. Now, it seems it might be The Voice from the Council Chambers. Something is fishy about all that, though; it's a little too convenient the way things are coming to light the way they are.

    Sometimes, it's like I'm cursed. I make one innocent comment on the message board about how there should be dance music at this coming New Year's party, and I get jumped on, with my words twisted and taken out of context. Presently, I'm being called someone who doesn't "care" about my friends - because I supposedly "want to play nothing but dance music even if no one else wants to listen to it." Yeah, I'm real unfair, aren't I? I just figured we could cater to EVERYONE'S musical preferences, through people bringing CDs, rather than just rock or metal due to majority; or an mp3 playlist that, while 5000-songs impressive, might not have something for everyone to enjoy in the long run. After all, I've never gone to the mat and stuck my neck out for anyone. I've never gone down to Cape to visit a friend because it meant something to them (and hey, funny how to this day I'm the only one that bothered). I've never called Corey the day of his surgery and the next day to see how he was feeling (and surprise, to this day I'm the only one that has). I didn't take time and money to visit Campo in Cape, who was moving away to California. I've never practiced fairness even when it bit me in the ass for my troubles (like with Erich; and Joe D.). I've never driven to Wentzville to bring a down-on-his-luck friend food and friendship in the middle of the night. I'm a real asshole alright. Yeah.

    Isn't it funny how all the good you do, all the favors you do, are quickly forgotten when people take something out of context and don't "get" the real message?

    I don't know WHY it's believed that I'm a "control-monger" who seeks to be the grand puppet master behind everything that goes on in the group. I don't see HOW it could be said that I "don't care" about my friends. I guess THIS is the thanks I get for all of the above, and for all my attempts to hold an ever-crumbling group united through advocation, the website, and planned parties and events. Thanks, guys. Mean it. (Note: It's not everyone I'm talking about here; some people actually have a brain and "get" it. Others don't.)

    Quilled Tunes: “Bodies” – Drowning Pool

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Quilled One said...

    Well, hang in there. And may joy come to you this holiday season, Frannie.

    1:05 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Quilled BONUS Quote:

    The Quilled Matrix