Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Life.

Today is a great day. It's sunny, it's not as cold as it was yesterday, my job is going great, and all is right with the world. I have a happy home, a wonderful wife, the best friends a guy could have, a wonderful family, and am on my road to success.

I realized last night that life is taken for granted all too often. I never thought I did, but I do take things for granted. All my worrying over the little things and daily situations, I often look past the awesome life I lead. Things could be much worse for me, but they aren't. I feel truly blessed today, and have since this morning.

@Heather: I love you so much...you have no idea. I wouldn't be where and who I am today without you. I owe my success, my happiness, to you. You're the light in my life, and the warmth in my soul. Thank you. A billion times, thank you.
@All of my friends: I love you all...yes, even the guys, and if I get called gay for that, I don't care. Thank you for being you; for the laughs; and the memories both past and years to come! To all the Juicers, both past and present; to Tom, Jon, Anna, and all the swords group; to the whores from the GK fan base; to my friends in Chi Alpha and CCM; thank you all. I truly could not hope to have a better legion of close friends.
@My family: In recent years, I've really learned what family is all about. I know years have been wasted, but now I know the true meaning of family. I love you guys.

@Corey: Tough times seem to plague you always, my friend. I am truly sorry that I am not able to take the financial medical burden away from you. I'm sorry that I can't do more than I am being supportive. You're like a brother to me, and believe it or not, I've always had your back at all times. I will continue to have your back, no matter what. Good luck on Tuesday. God bless you.

Life can get away from you; the day-to-day problems, conflicts, and happenings can take your attention away from the bigger picture. And so, I take this time to say God bless you all, each and every one of you; good luck in the things that you do; congratulations on every accomplishment; all of you are appreciated, even if I don't show it or say it, for everything that you do.

Thank you.

Quilled Tunes: "Walk On" - U2

U2 - "Walk On"

And love is not the easy thing
The only baggage you can bring...
And love is not the easy thing....
The only baggage you can bring
Is all that you can't leave behind

And if the darkness is to keep us apart
And if the daylight feels like it's a long way off
And if your glass heart should crack
And for a second you turn back
Oh no, be strong

Walk on, walk on
What you got they can’t steal it
No they can’t even feel it
Walk on, walk on...
Stay safe tonight

You're packing a suitcase for a place none of us has been
A place that has to be believed to be seen
You could have flown away
A singing bird in an open cage
Who will only fly, only fly for freedom

Walk on, walk on
What you've got they can't deny it
Can’t sell it, can’t buy it
Walk on, walk on
Stay safe tonight

And I know it aches
And your heart it breaks
And you can only take so much
Walk on, walk on

Home... hard to know what it is if you’ve never had one
Home... I can’t say where it is but I know I'm going home
That's where the hurt is

And I know it aches
And your heart it breaks
You can only take so much
Walk on

Leave it behind
You've got to leave it behind

All that you fashion
All that you make
All that you build
All that you break
All that you measure
All that you feel
All this you can leave behind
All that you reason
All that you care
It's only time
And I'll never fill up all I find
All that you sense
All that you scheme
All you dress up
And all that you see
All you create
All that you wreck
All that you hate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix