Friday, November 19, 2004

...something of substance...

Tonight, I’m driving down to Cape Girardeau to visit Beaver. As of right now, I don’t know whether I’m driving down alone or going with someone, but either way I’m going. There’s going to be drinking involved at least one of those nights…

@Heather: I hope you have a wonderful weekend, baby! I love you! Don't have too much fun without me... :)

Speaking of Heather, she is doing excellent in her working out/exercising thing. She's really shedding the weight, and sometimes I don't tell her enough how good she looks and looking better every day. Baby, you're doing great, congratulations. (This means more of my hard-earned cash for new outfits for her, but it's worth her being happy with herself.) <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Yesterday’s post was a little confusing. There are just a handful of situations that are just so dumb and stupid I can’t believe it. I won’t name them here, because several of them are situations people who read this blog are in, and I’d rather not be jumped on. In fact, I probably won’t talk about them outside this journal, either, save for a couple of people.

I will describe it in the same way I described it to Joe. I seem to be surrounded by dumb. Sometimes, it feels like an ocean of dumb, and I’m drowning in it. And when I finally try to take a breath, much like real drowning, I breathe in dumb instead of air. Tom, John, Anna…if you guys are curious, email me and I shall tell.

Quilled Tunes: “Trapped Under Ice” – Metallica

Quote of the Blog: “If liberty and equality, as is thought by some, are chiefly to be found in democracy, they will be best attained when all persons alike share in government to the utmost.” – Aristotle

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. I am trying and that is all anyone can do. I am really pumped about the whole thing. Everyone's kind words make me want it so much more!! Thank you. I love you steve!

Heather

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix