Wednesday, November 24, 2004

...prelude to gluttony...

Well, it's the day before Thanksgiving, or "Turkey Eve". It's snowing outside, it's cold and wet, and I wore a short-sleeved shirt today. Good thing I have a high tolerance for cold or I'd be miserable. By the way, click on the title of today's entry for a holiday treat...

Heather is coming to the office today to go to lunch. I love her so much; she's the greatest. She gave up going to Casa with her co-workers for drinks for me. Thank you so much, baby! I love you!

Tomorrow is my second favorite holiday. I am going to eat like you wouldn't believe...oh yes, it's going to be sweet! Although the name of the chemical existent in turkey eludes me at the moment, I'm going to have well over 50% of my body permeated with it by tomorrow night.

Tonight is hanging out over at Joe's. 'Smallville' will still be viewed, and then after more of a party-type deal. Good times.

I want to take this time to say some things to some people:

@Tom: I am forever impressed with your drive and determination on the job/school front. Keep it up, man.
@Anna: I'm sorry you're going through rough times. If you need someone to talk to, you know how to get ahold of me.
@Jon: There's got to be a female out there that can appreciate your kindness and your genius, dude...don't give in to despair.
@Scott: I'm sorry business is shitty. You have the skills to do the job, so it's not YOU, it's those stupid "mothernixers" in Washington.
@Nix: As I said, you have more backing than you know right now, and that includes the elite in the Juice.
@Fran: Feel better soon...
@Everyone else: Have a joyous, warm, and safe Thanksgiving holiday.

Well, now I must go to work on even more work-type stuff. Just wanted to come on and give everyone holiday wishes.

Quilled Tunes:
"Down In It" - Nine Inch Nails
"Epic" - Faith No More

Quote of the Blog: "The possible's slow fuse is lit, by the Imagination." - Emily Dickinson

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A word of advice: Next time you give someone directions, make sure they are correctly written!!!!!!

Love you

Heather

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words. I hope you're right. Have a great Thanksgiving. I'll be in St. Louis tomorrow, but only for a few hours.

-Jon

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix