Monday, November 29, 2004

...back in action...

Well, I had a wonderful holiday. Thanksgiving was filled with so much food…turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, rolls, and pie mmmmm. Plus, it was actually nice to have some time off work Thursday and Friday.

In addition to that, I’ve been given the painting takeoff for the Isley Brothers job. I also had one of the biggest business lunches I’ve had yet today after the meeting down at the old Planet Hollywood.

Saturday, we went over to Andrea’s place and watched “Dead Alive”, one of Peter Jackson’s early horror/zombie flicks. It was funny in the gore-sense; but it was a “bad” movie. We’re talking a “W” movie here, which is a league below a “B” movie. But hey, it supposedly has a cult following, and it did remind me of Evil Dead a lot.

Corey has testicular cancer. Yes, you read that correctly; no, that’s not a joke. He found a lump/cyst/whatever, and the doctors said he’d have to have it removed at some point. Corey, my condolences go out to you, as well as my support, at this time. (My nuts hurt just THINKING about it.)

Francesca’s blog is reading really depressing lately. It’s like Edgar Allen Poe incarnate or something. It’s actually painful to even READ at this point. I understand she’s in a bad place right now; I realize and understand she’s in great emotional pain; and I know she wrongly blames herself for Jay being a total asshole. I also understand that these blogs, like any journal, help you vent and clear the air and mind. It’s just a very depressing read. Hell, none of this is even my business, and I know that. It’s just…mind-boggling how Jay goes off and cheats on her, as he’s done countless times before to other girls, and somehow she blames herself for hurting him. I don’t understand that. I know several people say I’ve got Jay all wrong, but I watched him do this; he bragged about doing it like it was something to be proud of. And I’m not alone.

In other news, Heather is a friend to Mandy Dimitro again. I have no idea why. However, it’s Heather’s decision, and I would never stand in the way of her friendships. I just hope she doesn’t backstab Heather again. We’ll know soon enough.

I owe Amanda Duncan an apology…I lumped her into the whole Temple/Order/Thelema rant of mine defending Nix. I’m sorry, Amanda.

Quilled Tunes: “Personal Jesus” – Gravity Kills

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Steve, I will tell you why i am friends with Angel (some prefer for their names not to be used and i respect that) we have a good time when we are together, we understand each other, we have both been there for each other, i can carry on an adult conversation with her which ,face it, there are few people i can actually do that with, and we just have a blast together.

As far as stabbing me in the back, i dont know why you would say that. She never did anything to stab me in the back. She was the only one there for me when the Y let me go. She let me stay with her when Joe was out of town which got me away from my parents when i needed it. She never once stabbed me in the back like you say.

True there were some issues but she is a different person now. She really is trying and wants to make ammends. I wish that you will give her an opportunity to show you that. She is my friend and you are going to have to accept that.

You should be happy that i am happy again. For the longest time it felt like something was missing. Sometimes i think i let so much time go by without calling her because of you and your friends. now i am doing what i feel is right and for my own personal being. HEll i learned from you how to be so "forgiving" (if thats what you want to call it.)

Please just be nice and dont slander people on your blogs. These things are causing so many problems that should never have arose.

Heather

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

I was a bit too harsh in my above comments. I apologize to those who may have taken offense.

"Angel" - seriously, congratulations on bettering yourself and being a changed person. While I still don't wish to garnish any type of friendship, I am glad you and Heather were able to reconcile. Heather is happier now, and I support that fully.

6:48 AM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

Dude!!!
A "W"???!!!!!
This is FAR from a "W" flick.
I'm apalled at your lack of appreciation for someone that pours his heart and money out to create something noone's ever done before. tsk tsk.
If you wanna see a "W" grade flick, I'll hook you up, just so you can tell the difference.
Cha. "W". That's even more insulting since it makes me think of that fucker that's ruining, oh, I mean "running" our country right now.

Nix says: Hmmm....Some people need to take my Horror 101 class.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix