Tuesday, November 30, 2004

...not a retraction, just explanation...

I posted a comment yesterday that was rather harsh. Not in my blog, but in the comments section. I have since deleted it and replaced it with a much nicer comment. I nonetheless want to clear the air on some things…

I understand that people change. I understand that second chances are a good thing; because people are human, people make mistakes. But there are also lines of tolerance, and once those are crossed it’s a subjective matter whether you give further chances. Now, forgiveness is one thing; wiping the slate clean is another.

I’m sorry if this seems unfair to you, “Angel”. Understand, you weren’t the most pleasant person in the world to me when we first officially met (I was not aware of you at Oakville; I didn’t know several people who knew me there). On top of that, I cannot get past the treatment of my brother. Yes, I know he had his hand in that, too, eventually. But he wasn’t the one that started it. I took everything with grains of salt, giving chance upon chance, for varying reasons. I just reached a point where I don’t want to do it anymore. I’m glad you changed, I’m glad you are now able to be a better person than you once were. That’s a wonderful thing, it’s wonderful news, and I congratulate you on that. But I’m done, because I just don’t want to continue with it. I can’t say forever, because my views may change over time as well; but for right now, this is how I feel about it.

Scott’s coming over tonight…I’ve got some beer, I’m not sure what all we’ll do, maybe watch a movie, maybe just listen to music and shoot the shit, maybe even go to the mall or something.

Quilled Tunes: “WWIII” - KMFDM

"WWIII"

I declare war on the world
War in outer space
I declare war in a nutshell
War all over the place

I declare war on every government
War against all odds
I declare war on your inner sanctum
On your blood thirsty gods

I declare war on the axis of morons
All out war on complacent consent
I declare war on the war against drugs
Rape and Slaughter of the innocent

War on big brother
Warmongers and profiteers
War on your dogma dubya
Armageddon's engineers

War in a heartbeat
I declare war on so-called civilization
World trade globalization
Organized desinformation

War on ambassadors of pretense
War on MTV and CNN
Macdonald's walt disney and bethlehem
On christina britney and eminem

I declare war on the world of anti-choice
On violent unilaterality
On the amassment of murderous high-tech toys
And all crimes against humanity

War on the moral majority
On corparate.com imperialism
On mindlessly bumbling stupidity
And police-state terrorism

Worldwar three - be all that you can be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix