Thursday, December 09, 2004

...soreness and sadness...

Today I am both sore and saddened.

I’m sore because I started back up my workout schedule, and the first week is always overly painful. Tonight will be FUN for sure.

I’m sad because last night, I lost a very good friendship. I honestly did not want to. Beaver has always been like a kid brother to me, but this time he really pushed me. I know no one wants to hear about it, so I’ll leave it at that. Just wanted – needed – everyone to understand that this is not something I wanted. Call me or email me if you want to discuss it or have questions.

@Dan: I’m sorry things had to be this way.

@Heather: I love you.

In other news, Hizzy’s band is starting it’s own label, Blood Symphony Records. I have no doubt that this will be a positive move in the right direction for them, and I wish them all the best of luck!

Corey is ok, for those who don’t know. The surgery went just fine (he had testicular cancer and had to have his right one removed), and he is home, resting and recovering. Keep fighting the good fight, Corey.

The hell of holiday shopping is looming like a dark cloud over me. I love the holiday season, but you gotta hate going to those malls and stores at this time of year. Everything is just so…insane. You’re elbow to elbow with EVERYONE in existence, and you all seem to be after the SAME items. It really is the suck disease.

Quilled Tunes: “Walk” – Pantera

R.I.P. "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix