Monday, November 15, 2004

...several things of note...

It was a good weekend. We ended up having more people over Saturday night than we expected, but it was an awesome time. The ‘Battle of the Sexes’ board game STILL sucks ass if you’re male. I swear that game is biased toward women…

We went to see “The Grudge” last night. I was not impressed. I should have expected this, as Erich claims it is one of the scariest movies he’s seen in awhile. No offense to the guy. I just don’t think he has a handle on what’s a “good” horror flick sometimes…I can say that because I do have a handle on it.

I finally got my workout equipment going. I now own a 7-foot Olympic barbell set. I cannot wait to start killing myself with it…

The road-trip to Cape is coming up. So far, it’s me, Joe, and Scuba going down to visit Beaver. Apparently, there’s a party that one of Dan’s friends is throwing down there that we are invited to.

In other news, I am finally free of the Council (for real this time). I left earlier today. I have taken all of the censorship and hypocrisy that I can stand. I don’t need to deal with that shit. I have the Bug-Juice Forum, where I can freely voice my opinion without being told to ‘shut up’ every five minutes by “certain” people.

That’s all for now.

Quilled Tunes: “Hey Now” - Tantric

4 Comments:

Blogger Daniel C. said...

Shut up.


Repeat every five minutes...

2:31 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Ha!!!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Daniel C. said...

Hey do me a favor since we are removing things... please remove me from the offical bug-juice blog that no one uses...

6:05 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

This is the sound of Quill not giving two shits whether any of you want me to shut up or not....

:) :) :)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix