Wednesday, August 25, 2004

...some people don't know anything...

I had meant to post on this topic over a week ago, because it struck a nerve, and I'm just getting to it now.

While he was still in St. Louis, Nathan Berry told me that Gravity Kills' third and final album, Superstarved, "sounded like a country album" and that "it sucked."

...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, how you could possibly mistake a band like Gravity Kills for a country band, I cannot fathom. One would have to have the musical taste of a moron to hear country music in that album. Nate, if you ever read this, I'm sorry, but you said that comment to the absolute WRONG guy. I should have beaten you. What's next, Britney Spears puts out the next great death metal album? I mean, COME ON! I give as much leeway as anyone else on musical tastes and preferences, but you couldn't BE more off on this one. Anyone who knows me at all understands why this struck a nerve. I'm a "whore" through and through, and them's most definitely fightin' words right there.

In other news, I've been sick, and developing an ear infection, but now I'm on antibiotics, so it's under control. Just thought I'd share.

Blog-mania has hit our circle, it seems. And there seems to be a question of who started it first. Well, Hizzy had her LiveJournal, but that does NOT mean she "started" this journal craze. If she wants to get technical, Jason Gyrog had his journal on his site long before that (I think). Even if I'm off on Jason doing it first, if Hizzy had started it, it would have been started long before now. Scott started one, and I'd always meant to do something like this, I just never did it until Scott recommended it from hearing me talk about it. After that, Vince, Jess, Beaver...everyone started doing this, which is cool. I won't say what I think "started the ball rolling", but I do have an opinion on it. And there's nothing wrong with "being a follower" as people seem to call it, blogging is fun and cool, and people are now getting into it. It's not like people are writing about the same things, after all...I'm sure Scott agrees, as he and I consistently seem to be of like-minded opinions. Hey Scott, what do you say? :)

Anyway, time to work...earn money...get phat paid. Later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I think it's cool that people are doing it, but it's funny at the same time. Without going too much into it, that's all I've got to say.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix