Thursday, August 26, 2004

...road trip...

I'm going to Springfield tomorrow for my friend Tom's bachelor party...should be a good time. Dave's going to be my co-pilot on this run, so it should make for some good company. Then September 1st (I think) I have a Scarlet Whore concert to attend. Other than that, it's Steve and Heather time all the way for awhile, as I haven't had much time with her lately, and I miss my wife. Heather, if you read this, get ready for some consecutive date nights once I get back! :) Love you!

Congrats to Hizzy on her successful show last night! If the show I go to is half as good, I'll be one lucky bastard.

Thanks go out to Joe for (almost) getting my computer done. In another few days, after I get all my updates and programs, I will be ready to nerd out with my new system.

I can't wait for the DVDs that I have ordered...I'll do a listing of them later, right now it's work time. Sorry for the short post, I'll try to write more a little later (like this is the New York Times, right?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix