Thursday, September 08, 2005

...much needed shout-out to my best friend...

Scott's brother Ryan had a really bad accident yesterday. Thank God he's alright; he's really banged up, has a broken jaw, and his car was completely totalled. So if any of you are having a tough time getting ahold of the man, that's more than likely why.

@Scott: You know I've always got your back. Call me if you need anything.

@Ryan: Get better soon. (Even though you don't read my blog.)

That's all I've got for today. Remember, tomorrow is the unvieling of the answer to my latest riddle, so if you haven't posted your answer yet, I'd suggest doing it before then.

Here it is, ONE more time:


"All people have known me since before they could crawl -

I have a several forms, yet known by all.

Some forms are loved, while others are cursed;

Can you figure my name by the end of this verse?

I bring feelings of joy, sadness, and pain;

The hint to the answer lies within this refrain:

I’ll tell you no story; I’ll spin you no lies –
My influence is huge, yet I have no true size.
From nation to nation, I’m a tie that binds;
Read me again, the solution you’ll find.


What am I?”


THE HINT: The answer to the riddle is standing out right in front of you guys. It’s in the riddle itself. Think about it.


And...go.

6 Comments:

Blogger NixEclips said...

Ok. I'm gonna through one in.

I'm gonna go with words. Well, I actually can't decide whether it's language or words. But words on there own don't actually tell stories and shit, so that's my reasoning. I could get all detailed and whatever, but there ya go.

Nix says: I did my best! Yay!

10:54 AM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

And I meant "throw", not "through".

10:55 AM  
Blogger Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
car removal for cash brisbane
cash for cars gympie

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for scrap cars sydney
cash for cars melbourne city

11:42 PM  
Blogger Sydney Autos said...

Scrap car removal has given an exceptional internet offering a different choose for Sydney cash for cars for a long period of time. Our central services gives an instant money offer to your used old car, Vans, SUVs, Utes, 4WDs, Bikes, Trucks, or business vehicle. Same Day Sell your used cars easily with Sydney unwanted car removals.

1:41 AM  
Anonymous aucashforcars said...

Very helpful blog. I like your post, if you know about my blog so, read about it.Look for local scrap car removal companies or junkyards in Brisbane that offer cash for cars. Compare their prices and services to find the best deal.Contact Cash For Scrap Cars Brisbane companies you're interested in and ask for a quote on your scrap car. Be sure to provide accurate information about your vehicle, including its make, model, and condition.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix