Tuesday, August 30, 2005

...fun-type links; Mighty Meatfest announcement; ANOTHER RIDDLE!!...

Another day in blog-world. Wheeee! If you're looking for the answer to the LAST riddle, you can find it HERE, along with the resulting commentary about the solution.

In case you missed it the first time (and if you did, shame on you!), here's that Carlton "big" beer ad for you all to enjoy. Highly recommended by the Almighty Quill!

Also, from the man who first brought the group the amazingly addicting "Bubble-Girl" (a Quilled Scripts EXCLUSIVE no less - you saw it HERE first), I offer yet another: the incredible "Elastic-Baby"!!!

@Nix: I'm glad that I was able to give you insight into yourself that you wouldn't have had access to otherwise. It's also a bit flattering that no one else has put it to you quite like that, and I'm glad to help. Anytime you need advice or someone to talk to, I'm here for you.

@Everyone: The "Mighty Meatfest" keg party will be coming in either January or February of 2006. This will give EVERYONE more than enough time to work their schedules around to attend. It will be a co-ed party; there will be PRIZES to be won (GOOD prizes, too); it will be all you can eat, all you can drink, $10 at the door. Your hosts will be myself, Quill, Nix, and Spawn (although there will be other important positions to be named). That's all the information I can divulge at this time - be prepared, because this is going to be party history in the making!

That's all I have for you guys today. Oh, well, I do have one thing - another riddle!


“The common ground is my fare;

I’m known to people everywhere.

To some a step; to others an end;

To those who’re hopeless, I am best friend.


What am I?”


THIS one is very simple; very, very simple. I'm going to be quite surprised if no one gets this answer to this one. Answer to be revealed Thursday!


Quilled Tunes: "Stricken" - Disturbed

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's either death or compromise... my money's on death though. :-)

9:02 AM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

Damn, Francesca. That's a wicked guess.

Nix says: But I'm still gonna think about it, some more.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Wow. :)

Lots of awesome answers being posted! Cool!!! Keep 'em coming...tomorrow morning I will unviel the answer.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix