Saturday, September 03, 2005

Labor Day

Quilled Irony Of The Blog:

It's called Labor Day, yet most people do absolutely NO labor whatsoever. Hmmmm...

************

Well, it's a three-day weekend - w00t! Last night, I hung with Beaver, Dave, Nix, and Nix's sister, Robi. Robi is pretty much just like Nix, only five years older and female. I didn't get home until 5:00 A.M. I need to remember to have Nix get me a copy of the video footage we shot of "Leg Wrestling Federation".

(By the way - you people better hope the only thing that can save you from high-rise terrorist death isn't the slaughtering of a cage full of baby birds, that's all I can say. Trust me. Hehe...guess you had to be there.)

I also got some new movies (I told you it wasn't over...hehe):

Jaws: The Revenge [Jaws 4] (DVD) *
Blade Runner: Director's Cut (DVD)
Carrie [SE] (DVD) *
Bride Of Chucky (DVD) *
The Dentist (DVD) *

* denotes horror movie

I'm also now the proud owner of...*dramatic music*...Nine Inch Nails "Only", Halo 20. Gotta love it! Boo-ya! If anyone wants burns or mp3 rips from that, Halo 15, or the UK Import of Halo 3, let me know...

Tonight is going out for Becky's birthday. Tomorrow is a barbeque over at Heather's parents' house. Monday I'm not too sure about just yet, we'll see.

If yesterday's ranting about Katrina sounded pissed off...good. If it offended anyone who say any of the stuff I tore apart...good. Anyone to say any of the stuff I touched upon should be ashamed of themselves for even thinking that stuff. Ashamed...and there's no justification for it, either. Period.

Anyway, the newest riddle has people's heads going already...excellent. I'll even give you guys a helpful hint come Tuesday. And yes, if you've already answered, read the clue and wish to post a second or third guess, go for it.

New feature on Quilled Scripts - Quilled Did You Know...? I predict that it just might be mimicked at some point by other people in our circle (as well as fully admitting that it's not like I'm the only guy to come up with the idea); however, you saw in here on Quilled Scripts first, folks. To start things off with a bang, I'll post three. :)


Quilled Tunes: "Future So Bright (I Gotta Wear Shades)" - Timbuk 3

Quilled Did You Know...?

- There are 6,000 species of reptiles, 73,000 kinds of spiders, and 3,000 types of lice. For each person there is about 200 million insects.

- Do you know the names of the three wise monkeys? They are: Mizaru (See no evil), Mikazaru (Hear no evil), and Mazaru (Speak no evil).

- Mel Blanc, who played the voice of Bugs Bunny, was allergic to carrots.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel C. said...

You... You actually... bought Jaws 4? As in paid money for it? As in that money is no longer yours and instead you have Jaws 4? I... um ... yeah... okay... (hangs head in shame)

Sharks don't have the ability to scream... or stand on their tails on top of the ocean for 5 minutes waiting for a boat to ram them... I... it... bad... so... very... very.. bad...

12:07 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

I actually had a free movie in value of $5.99, which Jaws 4 was. So I didn't actually pay for it. I agree, it's pretty cheesy and bad LOL!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix