Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Wednesday.

I now own Nine Inch Nails "With Teeth", and am missing five of the halos. Of course, I'm also missing the alternates and imports. We'll see about getting those soon, though.

I have four free CDs waiting for me with BMG Music Club (less shipping, of course). I've selected a few, now there's only the matter of which ones to actually get.

Yesterday was hanging out with Scott and Amanda. It was fun, relaxing just to sit around and chill out.

Now that we have high speed internet, I can begin the massive CD archiving for the purposes of the MP3 Jukebox portion of Quillcade. Things are slowly falling into place, my friends. It's just a matter of time and patience now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

It's all about lazy title creativity as of late. Sorry about that, baby.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

I know. :) It just seemed like the polite thing to do, I guess.

Love you!

7:25 AM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

Dude, going to Spawn's is a definite change-up. I always bring movies as a "just in case" but it's just not right. His place is a definite chill zone. I am babbling, because I am so stoked to be on the internet. yay!

2:56 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Um...we were at MY place, Nix. ;)

11:24 AM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

My bad. You weren't specific, you fool.

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix