Monday, June 13, 2005

Monday.

Well, again I'd like to thank everyone who came to the party. It was a huge success. I learned many things from Saturday, such as:

- Andrea "Meddle Hizzy" likes Hanson (a.k.a. "MMMM-Bop Metal") [according to her good friend, Jason "Yoda"]

- Beaver would make a horrible-looking raccoon

- Mixing varying hard liquors, jello-shots, and varying beer is NOT wise unless you have an endless supply of burgers available to you

- Certain people are reportedly WAY more bitter about certain things that I ever imagined

- Certain people CAN get along and have a good time together at a party, so long as the law is laid down to them from the start

- In terms of pure drinking and alcohol consumption abilities go, Heather is the champion; PERIOD

- The "Quilldetto" is a highly tasty mixed drink that will be up there with Mike-N-Ike and Annihilator

:)

8 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Like I said, Hanson beats M.C. Hammer on the lameness scale.

And I proudly admit I listen to the Hammer. :D

5:45 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

You're right.

Because Hanson is gayness personified, and they don't need pants to prove it. ;)

6:23 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

...as compared to - oh, let's say - throwing the "metal" (devil) horns for the Beach Boys, right? Fun, fun, fun!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

\m/ "PLAY SOME 'SURFIN' U.S.A.'!!!!!!!!" \m/

:D

8:02 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Absolutely nothing. :)

...just kinda odd to throw a hardcore "metal" music gesture at it. Or at Hanson, for that matter. ;)

8:46 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Tsk, tsk.

All this to try to hide the fact that you're a closet Hanson uber-fan...

:)

4:26 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

LOL!!

And if you ask Hizz, so does Hanson, apparently. :P :D ;) :)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Again, poking fun of the fact that I actually own Hammer albums isn't an insult to ME. Heck, I make fun of the fact that I have them myself, LOL! :D

Hammer was the very first musical artist that I ever took an interest in back in the day. Cheesy? Yes. Lame? Abso-freakin'-lutely. Ashamed or embarrassed of it? Not at all. ;)

They were in the $1.00 bin of CD Warehouse as I was looking on the off-chance I could find something good for cheap. Lookin at them, I guess I got all nostalgic and thought "Why the fuck not?" and picked them up. (And believe me, $1.00 is all I would ever buy them for, for obvious reasons LOL!) Listening to them is like reliving a part of my past - a musically LAME past, but my past nonetheless.

I suppose if I just owned nothing but "lame" music, it'd be different; but I also own Fear Factory, Static-X, Lamb Of God, Children Of Bodom, Gravity Kills, Nine Inch Nails, Stabbing Westward, KMFDM, Disturbed, Spineshank, Metallica, Sevendust, Slipknot, and many, many others. :)

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix