Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Tuesday.

Well, if you haven't heard already, Michael Jackson was charged not guilty for all counts against him.

Some people I know were initially outraged by this. I admit that Jackson is an uber-creepy guy, but the simple fact of the matter is, there was no evidence that he did anything sexual with those kids. I mean, isn't it also odd that the parents who sent their kid there sent him there after his questionable past with this sort of thing? And then later try to get money from him? I gotta say, I'm really agreeing with the verdict on this one, simply because if a guy is a pedophile, you would think there would be some sort of evidence somewhere.

Nine Inch Nails is coming to St. Louis on October 14th to the Savvis Center. Sounds fun. Hopefully, we can get a group together to go. Nails shows are always excellent.

There has been a question about Fourth of July festivities this year, and whether there will be another "bomb" built. I haven't heard anything. I think after that one super-bomb from a few years back, there's no topping it short of an actual bomb. That's just my opinion though - I could be wrong.

(And just so no one from the FBI comes after me for being a terrorist, the term "bomb" refers to my best friend's annual construction of a large paper grocery bag filled with countless bottle rockets and other fireworks, set to go off all at once, in a safe location within the limits of fireworks-legal Arnold, Missouri.)

Miracle of miracles, things have been ominously silent on the high school drama front. This means that those few people who usually start shit have either grown up (HIGHLY unlikely) or are too busy to generate any kind of trouble (very highly likely). Either way, it's nice to have a reprieve from it for the moment. :)

I have been made a Moderator for a website called Comixtreme. Visit it, please.

Also, the Bug Juice Mega-Forum has now been upgraded to the newest version of Proboards. All that means is things work slightly differently on the staff end, and look differently to all other members.

That's all I really have to report. You now have my permission to leave my blog. You're welcome. :)

Quilled Tunes: "Soul Creation" - Cinder

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel C. said...

What is your handle for comixtreme?

3:23 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

SonicGoku

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix