Sunday, June 12, 2005

Prologue

Heather's party went off without a hitch. Actually, it was excellent.

Thank you to everyone that was able to make it and have an awesome time. Corey, I'm sorry that I was not more hospitable when you arrived...

Heather mentioned that I said I was never drinking like that again - and yes, I did say that. I'll probably drink like that again at some point after I forget how shitty this feels, and then I'll be wishing I hadn't then, too.

It's not fair, really. I think that the hangover that doesn't go to my wife finds ME and doubles my torment for me. Heather drank more than anyone else at the party and she didn't get sick or anything. I dare anyone that says they can out-drink Heather to actually try it - I promise that she'll kick your ass and look awesome doing it. ;)

Anyway, the party was an awesome time, and today I feel like utter shit...so now I'm going to end this blog and continue to recover.

P.S. We'll have pictures posted soon.

Quilled Tunes: "Whiskey In The Jar" - Metallica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix