Monday, April 11, 2005

...the line in the sand...

Click the title for some fun.

KQIL Weekend Report:

Friday Heather and I went to see "Hide & Seek" at the cheap show. That's definitely a buyer. Awesome flick, and I didn't see the twist coming.

Saturday, Scott, Heather and I went to dinner at McDonald's, shopping at Linens-N-Things, and then Ben and Michelle came over and we had drinks. Michelle got schloshed, and we drank Killian's Irish Red. I think it's safe to say I'm not a big Lager guy.

Sunday was pizza and movie night for me and Heather. Sunday was jogging with Ben, where I discovered that I need to run much, much - MUCH - more.

Today, I got my oil changed, and am very sunburnt and sore from the jogging.

End Quill recap.

I was informed today that there's at least a 70% chance that - GASP! - Heather and I (or at the very least, I) won't be getting an invitation to Erich's wedding. Boo-hoo...that makes me SO sad. I'm no meteorologist, but I can confidently say that there's scattered "I don't care" showers and a 200% chance that if I DID get an invite, I would not be attending. Save a tree - and a stamp - and don't even bother. :)

Nothing else really to blather on about. Later!

Quill's Ponder This:

Do you really think anyone but a scant few people actually read those "extra" features on the blogs?

----------------------------------------

Quilled Tunes: "Comfortable Liar" - Chevelle

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Thankee sais for the comments. It makes my blog (and me) feel loved. :)

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix