Friday, January 07, 2005

...address to some of my 'fans'; the "Hizzy Factor"; and "Guy's Night Eve"...

Congress is locked in debates over the results of the 2004 Election. Good; that's EXACTLY what needs to happen. Let me be crystal clear - I have no illusions that Kerry will be president. But it's a fact - a FACT - that Bush did NOT "win" this election. Because of this, steps need to be taken to prevent something like this from EVER happening again. It's about protecting the right to vote in a FAIR election.

  • The "Crime of November 2": The human side of how Bush stole Ohio, and why Congress must investigate rather than ratify the Electoral College


  • Other than that...things are going well so far in 2005. :/

    @Heather: I’m sorry you’re sick, baby. Hopefully, you’ll feel better when we go out tonight to see a movie. I love you.

    @Bitter The Clown: It will happen. I will refurbish/rebuild my arsenal as necessary and start planning for the fun-time madness. :)

    @Spawn: I think you do yourself a discredit – while it may not be what you had in mind, the current works of Brainshift are nonetheless impressive and cool. I look forward to our “Evil Christmas” project. By the way, just to drive everyone nuts, do NOT tell anyone about it. :)

    @Nix: Dude. That sucks, man…both you not being able to attend the big night and the other thing. If you need someone to talk to, I’m here.

    @Big Baby Jesus: Good luck with your classes, bro. Email or call me sometime, we must plan to go to Dave & Busters here in St. Louis sometime.

    @Moonlilli: If I could say anything that I felt would make you feel better, I would. Regardless of my lack of ability to do that, I am here if you need another shoulder to cry on.

    Have you guys heard the rumor about me getting in big trouble at work for getting phone calls? I myself heard the rumor last night for the first time. Here’s the REAL deal: I was, in fact, receiving phone calls from friends and family at work. I was asked to cut down on the number of calls I was getting. I did NOT get in trouble at ALL; I didn’t get chewed out, I didn’t get repremanded. IF you heard that I got in trouble, it’s due to something that I like to call the “Hizzy Factor”. The “Hizzy Factor” is basically distortion and twisting of something that is fact. Be warned, for the “Hizzy Factor” is alive and going strong. (Sorry Hizz – but I explained that I didn’t get in trouble to you, and since you’re the only person told before I heard it from Beaver, it’s GOT to be you this time. There is no other explanation.) So now, "Hizzy Factor" is a term to be used and exploited. :D

    “Ultimate Guy’s Night” is tomorrow. It’s going to be a very, very drunken time. I urge all of you to pace yourselves; it’s going to be a long night. I’m certainly going to, for the simple fact that I do not wish to kill myself with liquor by going into a coma. For those of you who cannot be there and want to, we’ll miss you guys and keep you in mind. For those of you who just aren’t coming with any good reason, you’re really missing out and it’s completely your loss.

    I’m with Spawn…we ARE going to get so drunk…

    P.S. This you guys might find amusing - after losing face to me debating politics, J.W. now chooses to contend with me in Freddy and Jason matters. Putz. :)

    Quilled Tunes: “Panaphobic” – Grudge

    Quote of the Blog: “They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom.” - Confucius

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Daniel C. said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    7:50 PM  
    Blogger Daniel C. said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    7:52 PM  
    Blogger Daniel C. said...

    I removed my above statements so I do not offend or piss off certain individuals...

    8:16 PM  
    Blogger Quilled One said...

    Oh don't worry...this being dropped or carried was never the issue. The issue was you once again twisting someone's words and spreading rumors, and I felt like going public with it. I'm going to beware the "Hizzy Factor" from now on...

    :)

    @Question: If you would, email me with your removed comments, I would be interested. :)

    5:20 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Quilled BONUS Quote:

    The Quilled Matrix