Thursday, December 16, 2004

...Xmas time fun, and don't forget to visit the KOQ Forum...

Hey guys. Christmas time is upon us all, and over the next few days, I'm going to be doing that all-favorite thing - shopping for presents. Ick.

@Heather: I've noticed that the Christmas season is picking up your spirits. I'm glad. I love you, sweetheart...have fun tonight.

In other news, everyone seems to be starting their own forum boards now. Heck, I originally started mine for everyone I know to mingle, but later changed it's purpose to something much more. Now, Corey has started his own board, because he can't get into Scott's. So please, take a moment to check out "Boner King's (Phonics-Challenged Sex) Board", won't you?

Don't forget to sign up for the KOQ Insult/Satire Forum if you haven't already...it's a 100% conflict-free board, and it's fun as hell.

Speaking of Corey, he never showed last night at Joe's. I hope he's okay.

I posted a not-so-nice comment on Fran's blog the other day. I gather that she's not happy about it. Oh well. It's one thing to not be interested in Joe, that's fine. It's another thing to constantly say negative things about him EVERY DAY.

Quilled Tunes: "Epic" - Faith No More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix