Monday, January 03, 2005

...I don't even know what to say...

Happy New Year's to everyone. Hope you all had a blast.

It seems my Christmas list has impressed some people. Beaver and Scott both mentioned it in their respective blogs. Guys, I was just as impressed by it as you - I never expected that kind of haul in my life. Seriously.

An estimated 155,000 people. And climbing. Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

The 8th is quickly approaching. I want to make it clear to all who read this blog about this money collection. We are having to pay for everything in advance - the food, the beer, etc. Because of this, we're collecting the money when you hit the door; if you don't have the money, you go home or to the bank and get it, or you aren't joining us. It's that simple. I don't mean to sound like a dick, but you have to pay to play this time. That's the rule.

BTW - I'm getting another Christmas gift, one from myself. The "Rocky Anthology" 6-DVD box set. I love movies. :)

Quilled Tunes: "Tug Of War" - Chevelle

Quote of the Blog: "If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide." - Mohandas Gandhi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix