Friday, August 27, 2004

...to my angel...

I don't have much time today, work is busy today. Already I was out at the job-site doing some labor stuff, and I'm at lunch. Then I have trip preparations for Springfield, so it's hectic right now...

Heather, I know I haven't been home a lot this week, and I'm sorry for that. Between trying to get my computer done and hanging out with Scott and Beaver before they left, things got away from me. I promise I will make it all up to you. Thank you for putting up with my hectic tendencies, I love you with all of my heart, truly I do. Remember, next week it's just you and me, with only a couple of exceptions (i.e. dinner plans on Friday, work, etc.), so get ready for some date nights! (Weird that we're married and still having "dates", huh? LOL)

Alright. I'm done for now. I will update my blog sometime Monday after my whirlwind tour of...Springfield, Missouri. Heh.

P.S. Good luck at the HBA Home Show, Scuba! Sorry about your truck, Joe. Give Chrissy my condolences on her car, Hizzy. Scott, I'm glad you're working with somewhat of a decent partner now. Beaver, either talk to your team and make them stop their shit or get out of there, seriously, it's way past time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/caravel

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix