Wednesday, August 24, 2005

...THE LIST (continued)...

As I said before, more was coming...and here it is:

Resident Evil SE (DVD) * ^ +
Resident Evil: Apocalypse (DVD) * ^ +
Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III (DVD) * ^ +
Pumpkinhead (DVD) * ^ +
Boogeyman (DVD) * ^ +
Dog Soldiers (DVD) * ^ +
(For the rest of the list, click HERE.)

+ denotes addition
* denotes birthday gift
^ denotes horror film


That's a total of 15 new additions to our horror collection in the last month...definitely happy about that one. And, believe it or not, that's STILL not all...again, stay tuned. ;)

Lots of drama going on lately - you just might not have heard about it because I've been refusing to post about it. While I still won't go into details and submerge myself in the ooze of the immaturity and social retardation, I will say this:

Everyone needs to chill the fuck out. We're all adults here, and for some of us high school is nearly a decade past us; there are very few problems/issues/altercations that can't be solved with civility and maturity. Surely I'm not the only one who thinks/sees this fact. I mean, really - come on. One thing is undeniably evident - everyone that I know (excluding non-Bug-Juicers) falls into one of two categories: A) true adults & B) soi-disant adults. Those of you in "Group B" either know who you are and won't/can't admit it, or are oblivious to it; I recommend taking a stroll down to the local general store and purchasing a CLUE.

Anyway, mass movie pirating will soon ensue...my downstairs neighbor, Andy, is going to bootleg me some movies (anything I want, basically, as long as I provide the DVD-Rs, which I have no problem doing at all). He is also going to leech from MY [relatively substantial] collection, so it's a mutually beneficial thing. I'm sure he wouldn't mind at all if others jumped on this bandwagon with eye-patches, peg-legs, and exclamations of "Arrrrr!" (It's a pirating joke, people - duh.) Let the madness begin!

BTW - I'm going to start inviting Andy to hang out; he's cool as shit.

That's all I have for today. I know it just breaks your heart because you all love to read my blog (I was being sarcastic there - I probably couldn't name anyone that actually "loves" reading what I write about hehe).

Until next time, my Quillmaniacs!


Quilled Tunes: "Never" - Gravity Kills

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix