Friday, August 19, 2005

QUILL DAY EVE

It is here. QUILL DAY EVE has arrived.

In less than 13 hours, I will be 27 years old. I sure don't feel 27, heck, I don't really put much stock in age. I'm sure there will come a time in my life when I DO, but now isn't it. :)

Tonight will be dinner at Growler's Pub, and then back to our apartment for a gathering involving music, drinks, and other possibilities. Tomorrow will be the actual QUILL DAY, which I will be spending with my lovely and wonderful wife. Sunday is slightly up in the air, but I'm probably spending that with my sexy lady as well (which is just fine by me...hehe).

My riddle has been hailed as brilliant and awesome thus-far, with only ONE person thinking it was "stupid" (who shall remain nameless to avoid any COMPLAIN!!ts \m/). Thanks to Nix for his kind words, and recognition that it was a brilliant way to fuck with people. There will be more riddles as I create them.

Click the title above to play with the amusing Bubble Girl. Trust me.

Reports of my birthday haul will be given as soon as all of my goodies are in.

@Beaver: I know that getting a job is going to cut into your passion, paintballing - and I know you don't like that at all. Trust me, you'll be much happier getting the job and making the money, and nothing says you have to drop paintball entirely. Heck, you never know, you may get weekends free anyway, ya know? [Besides, rumor has it that when you DO get a job in your field, you'll be making more money that I (Steve) EVER will. LOL!]

@Scott & Nix: I'm sorry you two can't be here for tonight's events. We will get together and make up for it when you're both available, I promise. I'll have one or two for each of you.


Quilled Tunes: "Happy Birthday"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Steve! Wish I could be there. Hope your party goes well, and doesn't end up with people losing limbs.

-Jon

9:37 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Jon, my friend, I thank you heartily for the birthday wishes, and formally apologize for my laziness is getting down to Springfield to visit you (if you are even there, that is). I have a hunger to sword fight and to drink afterwards with you - and Tom, if possible. We need to schedule something concrete.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Again, I'm sorry about not being able to make it. I'd much rather be there anyway. However, I hope your day is full of fun and you get lots of cool stuff.

Happy Birthday!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix