Friday, August 12, 2005

...A Riddle For You To Solve...

This weekend, I’m going on a little trip with my family and Heather to Springfield, IL. Since I’ll be gone all weekend, I thought it’d be fun to leave you guys with something to ponder.

Therefore, I have a riddle for you all to attempt to solve. I will reveal the answer either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, in case some need the extra time. You can IM me with the answer if you want, but you must put your answer in the form of a comment for it to qualify. I will not be discussing the riddle with anyone until I reveal the answer.

And here’s the riddle:

“When things don’t go exactly my way, I throw a tantrum.

If I see things that others have and I do not, I become jealous.

I routinely turn everything into a competition.

I blame others for my mistakes and problems, rather than accept responsibility for them myself.

I work always to be the center of attention.

I believe that I am better than others.

My friends are few and far between due to my behavior.

Who am I?”

Good luck, everyone! Let’s see who’s smart enough to crack this bad boy. :D


Quilled Tunes: "Shine On You Crazy Diamond (all parts)" - Pink Floyd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix