Tuesday, August 16, 2005

...the riddle and other things...

Welcome once again to another edition of Quilled Scripts. I am your host, the Almighty King Of Quill. Let's get this party started!

Speaking of parties - once again I remind you all of my birthday "bash" forthcoming this Friday, August 19th, 2005 - QUILL DAY EVE.

At 5:00 PM (Central Standard Time), whoever is coming to dinner will meet at Growler's Pub on Lindbergh (look on MapQuest for the directions). Between 7:00 PM and 8:00 PM (again, Central Standard Time), we will leave Growler's and head back to our apartment. There, we will having more drinking, music, and other possibilities like games and movies. Things will be going late into the night, so all you night-owls can breathe easy.

Once again, gifts are not a requirement, but will not be refused and will be greatly appreciated. Huzzah! [Inside joke...Heather.] ;)

I had lunch with the Beaver today. He learned some information that he didn't know before about some group situations, and I, in turn, had some fun joking back and forth with him about it all. We had McDonald's (because, you know, my pallette is way too primitive and limited, or so I've heard/been told).

By the way - according to a "reliable" source, swords is not a real sport, and is really quite lame. I guess the people who do fencing in the Olympics didn't get that memo. Neither did the people who invented the ages-old tournaments for jousting. :)

Oh yes, that pesky riddle of mine. I want to thank everyone who's participated, you've all been swell! Don't know what I'm talking about? Let me refresh your memories a bit...

Last week, Friday to be exact, I posted a neat little riddle of my own design for people to comment on and try to solve while I was on vaca (pronounced "vay-kay"). I declared that I would post the riddle on Tuesday or Wednesday of this week, and address the different answers, while also revealing the true answer. Here is said riddle:

“When things don’t go exactly my way, I throw a tantrum.

If I see things that others have and I do not, I become jealous.

I routinely turn everything into a competition.

I blame others for my mistakes and problems, rather than accept responsibility for them myself.

I work always to be the center of attention.

I believe that I am better than others.

My friends are few and far between due to my behavior.

Who am I?”

Well, it's Tuesday.

And the answer to the riddle is...






...TO BE REVEALED TOMORROW.

(What? I DID say Tuesday OR Wednesday, did I not?)


Quilled Tunes: "Videodrones; Questions" - Trent Reznor

3 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

No worries, Frannie...I know you're a true Sicilian and not some pretender "flying ace" wannabe. ;)

Answer will be posted on the 'morrow.

2:43 PM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

Nix says: Shit. Is it the human race?

6:06 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

...and the Hizzy-fit begins...

Nope, I'm sure not talking about myself. BTW, all the answers you give count and will be addressed.

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix