Monday, August 08, 2005

...lo and behold, a 4th post...

5 hours.

That's the time span from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM that I got left hanging, waiting for Nix to call me and tell me if they felt like coming to visit or not.

I understand that it sometimes takes awhile - sometimes a looooong while - to decide just what the heck you want to do, especially if you don't have to get up before noon the next day like I do.

But a phone call or update on what's happening would have been nice...you know, so I'm not, oh let's say, sitting around my apartment anticipating a call that isn't going to come for instance.

(And no, I don't mind that you guys had other things in mind at all - I DO mind being left hanging.)

Not having my phone number would have been a viable excuse. Sudden amnesia, alien or terrorist invasion of some kind, or a sudden and abrupt mishap...things of this nature would have been a viable reason for the lack of a phone call. But sitting around, scratching your heads in between drooling, and occasionally saying, "Well, what do we wanna do, guys?" doesn't quite make that list.


Quilled Tunes: "Fuck The World" - Insane Clown Posse

Quilled Mood: Greatly annoyed

1 Comments:

Blogger NixEclips said...

Well, umm....What can I say? The deal was I would call to let you know if we would or would not be coming by. And when we finally figured that out, it was 11. Sorry, man. I know what that's like, but did you just sit there staring at the phone? Prolly not. If you're not raving mad, you did some other stuff. Again, I AM sorry that it took so long. I would have liked to have hung out. Just a crazy fucking night. I am surrounded by chaos. It charges my batts.

Nix says: Luv you all!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix