Saturday, August 20, 2005

QUILL DAY 2005: 27 Years Of Greatness

Just kidding. My self-esteem isn't THAT healthy.

Anyway, Happy Birthday to me. :)

I've gotten many varying things so far with more to come, which I will report on probably Monday once most stuff has come in.

Until then, I leave you with this post on my birthday:

To everyone who came to the party last night, I thank you all from the bottom of my Quilled heart. I wasn't expecting gifts of any kind - your mere presence was gift enough for me. Still, several of you actually did get me gifts, and I love you guys for that. Andrea (Hizz), Corey, Beaver, Michelle & Ben, and Becky - thank you guys, you're the best!

To everyone who couldn't be there or would've been there if I hadn't been so late in making calls and actually getting on the ball, I really missed you guys, and I apologize. Brent, Jon, Tom, Anna, Posch, Kristin, Jason, Chuck, Nate, Scott, Nix...the list goes on. Rest assured we'll party/hang out to make up for it very soon.

Heather, thank you for being you, for going to Growler's (since you previously didn't care for it much), and for being the most awesome wife on the face of the planet. My greatest accomplishment is that I "landed" you - you're everything to me, and I hope that I do a good enough job of showing you that - and if I don't, I will try that much harder. I love you.

Mom and Dad: I wouldn't be the person I am today if not for you. I've known for awhile how much of a hassle I could be as a kid, and you guys are the best parents I could have ever hoped for. I love you a thousand times.

Marcia and Brad: You guys I thank double, for both taking me in like a 'son' and for giving me the best thing in my life - Heather. Most guys are iffy about their in-laws; but not me, because my in-laws ROCK!

To all my family and friends - each and every one of you has contributed to the person I am, and are the best people I could hope for to have in my life. I love you all. IF the title of this blog holds any kind of truth, you had something to do with it...

Okay, now that was extremely sentimental and sappy. But hey, even a smartass "dick" like myself can get all pathos-like, ya know? Until next time...


Quilled Tunes: "Fear" - Disturbed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix