Tuesday, June 28, 2005

grow the fuck up - Quill's version (a.k.a. the Mueller-gate Scandal)

(click on the title to see read Beaver's bitching about Erich)

Erich’s bachelor party turned out to not be a complete waste of time – only PARTIALLY lame, about 70%. Erich thinks it was the end-all, beat-all of bachelor parties, though, so at least the guy had fun on his “last” night out. However, he kept mentioning how his partying was “1,000 times better than Quill’s [mine]”, which means that he was thinking about beating me and being in competition with me the whole night. That’s pretty damn pathetic…it’s bad enough he specifically requested that his party trump mine; I would have thought that one would have too much fun during a bachelor party to worry about petty high-school shit like that. (But then again, I’m not Erich “Milstadt” Mueller, Queen of Competition & Immaturity.)

By Beaver’s account, Erich’s party paled in comparison…I think a party is a party, myself. But, I nonetheless find it amusing that Erich thought it a point to turn it into a ‘my cock is bigger than yours’ pissing contest – thus why I touched on it here. ;)

It’s really fucking low what Erich has done, though. He puts all this pressure on Beaver for the party and the speech, bitches about stuff all the time, obsessively spends the night of his bachelor party proclaiming that his was better than mine, gets pissed off at and shit-lists Nix for not attending and hanging out with me instead. And now, by all accounts, he’s leading my brother on about wanting to make amends. That’s all added on top of the fact that he ditched all his friends for bullshit reasons, and makes me his personal scapegoat for everything that went bad for him in that department.

He really is the biggest douche I’ve had the misfortune of meeting. I don’t say things like that lightly – you’d have to really prove to be a douche for me to name you so.

Anyway, this is all just recapping what Beaver said in his blog.

I wish Erich the best of luck in his marriage, and I hope it was worth it for him. After all, look at what he gave up for it…

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Does Erich have links to this shit? I guess not, and I wounldn't think Hizz would have the meddle-balls to show him, muchless tell him about it. I doubt it would make any difference, but I think he should be seeing this shit.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

I don't think he has access to these blogs either - hell, I don't think he ever KNOWS about them.

If he did, he would have dropped Beaver by now.

It would be funny for him to read this stuff...just for chucks. OUR chucks.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

You're right.

Erich's stupidity is a very amusing topic of conversation...which is why it's brought up with such frequency.

P.S. You're post is better than mine; but only because I controlled your mind and MADE you make it better. Mwah ha ha ha!

(All in the interest of joking around, mind you.)

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix