Friday, June 24, 2005

Friday, Friday, Friday!!

Well, I WAS going to post a direct link to Beaver’s post from last night, but it’s gone. For reasons I don’t yet know, Dan removed the post. If you missed it, you missed a GOOD one (trust me, it was pretty brutal and direct). It was addressing Erich, and the gist of it was this:

“Erich, you’re putting pressure on me to give you the best speech ever; I’m not Scott or Steve, I can’t do that. You also put pressure on me to give you specific requests about your bachelor party (Growler’s, Westport, East St. Louis, etc.) – dammit, I’m not a millionaire, and I can’t afford your pricey requests. You will settle for the best I can deliver, or you can suck shit and die. For a guy who claims he doesn’t obsess about Steve, you sure don’t show it by bitching about him all the time and trying to turn your bachelor party into a competition to one-up him. You ditched all your friends, you’re an idiot for doing so and you have no concept of friendship.”

Mind you, the above isn’t word for word, just summarized verbatim – if you had read the full post, in Beaver’s own words, it would have read more brutal. He probably did it for fear that Erich would somehow stumble upon it and read it.

@Beaver: Damn, man…right on about telling it how it is. I wish I had copied it now…

Heather is going on a trip with her mom, sister, and Michelle this weekend. I’m not sure what I’m doing yet, but I’ll find something.

@Heather: Have an awesome weekend, lover – drive safe, and have lots of fun, and spend money on yourself because you deserve it! I love you and I will see you when you get home Sunday. :)

We had a mini-Christmas yesterday. Almost everything we’ve ordered came in at the same time. We also got two more DVDs from Walmart:

- Books (there was a large stack of them; I don’t know which ones because it’s Heather’s book club)
- Chimaira “The Impossibility of Reason” (CD)
- Chimaira “Pass Out Of Existence” (CD)
- Soulfly – “Soulfly” (CD)
- Ciara “Goodies” [Heather’s]
- A new Laser-Jet printer for our office
- White Chicks (DVD)
- Under Siege (DVD)
- French Kiss (DVD) [Heather’s]

We’re still awaiting three more of my CDs, plus my “The Hand That Feeds” LE single (Halo 18)…and…

…Today, I did a ‘Buy It Now’ on Ebay for the Japanese import of “With Teeth”, with the three bonus tracks on it. That’s right – Halo 19 (JP) is now MINE. :)


Quilled Tunes: "Beg & Borrow" - Gravity Kills

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix