Monday, June 27, 2005

Replies

01. Reply with your name and I will write something I like about you.
02. I will then tell what song/movie/icon reminds me of you.
03. if I were to apply an o'clock to you, I'll tell you what it would be.
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
08. Put this in your journal.

Here goes:

Heather
01. I married you; there are a billion things I love about you – the #1 thing is your smile. :)
02. Shannon Elizabeth from Jay & Silent Bob reminds me a lot about you – sexy and sweet.
03. 6:00 A.M., because you’re the face I love to wake up to every morning
04. ‘amazing’ is the word I would use
05. My most memorable moment was our first date, when the jewelry guy asked why I didn’t have a ring on your finger…
06. Butterfly, of course
07. I’ve always wondered how you can be a girl and NOT like chocolate that much

Amber
01. I like how honest and forward you can be, I guess
02. Selma Hyack…I dunno why
03. 2:00 A.M., because you seem like quite the party girl
04. ‘artistic’
05. I guess games at your apartment downtown
06. Mountain lion
07. I’ll be honest – I’m not a very inquisitive guy…I can’t think of anything

Nix
01. I like how fun-loving you can be
02. Jason Mewes, no question
03. 5:00 P.M. – at least I THINK that’s “Miller time”
04. ‘unique’
05. Both times going to Pevely flea market.
06. Wolf
07. I wonder how you could ever think you’re a failure with as much ambition and drive as you have…

*Additions as promised*

Beaver
01. I like how positive you can be sometimes
02. D.J. Qualls
03. 7:00 P.M., because that's when you start passing out for the evening usually ;)
04. 'inquisitive'
05. When I came to visit you in Cape
06. Beaver, of course
07. I wonder why you give loyalty to those who fuck you over (Total Greif, Erich, etc.)

Joe
01. I love how helpful you are, especially with computer/tech matters
02. Kevin Smith
03. Midnight, for all the late-night Wal-Mart runs we did/do
04. 'generosity'
05. All the 'Smallville' nights
06. Bear
07. I wonder how you can be negative about yourself, being such a great friend and person as you are

More to come...

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Scott

Why not? I suppose this could be fun.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix