Sunday, June 26, 2005

Something fun, and then some 'news' tidbits...

01. Reply with your name and I will write something I like about you.
02. I will then tell what song/movie/icon reminds me of you.
03. if I were to apply an o'clock to you, I'll tell you what it would be.
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
08. Put this in your journal.

*Apparently, there is confusion. You guys comment with your name. I then post the things on the list about each one of you that replied with your name in a later blog.

*****************************

It's been a laid back, easy going weekend. Heather went out of town to Indianapolis with Michelle, Becky, and her mom. I mostly hung out with Nix, but also saw Scuba, Joe, Dave, Corey, & Beaver, among a few others.

Erich's bachelor party was this weekend. I hope it was fun for him - from all accounts (Beaver and Chuck), it really sounded like it was going to be really, really boring LOL. Nix was supposed to go to the strip clubs with them, but they kinda screwed him on the pick up.

I got my Halo 18. It sounds awesome. :) I like the mixes on the single, and it sounds like something Spawn might do as far as remixing.

"Land of the Dead" was fucking wicked. Definitely a movie to go see if you're a fan of zombie movies in any capacity.

Now I'm waiting for Heather to get home. I miss her, and I really wanna see her. Sleeping alone is NOT all it's cracked up to be...

Quilled Tunes: "What Do I Have To Do" - Stabbing Westward

3 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Yes I did have fun Friday night. Thank you. :)

But I'm very glad you're home; I missed you, sweetie.

5:37 PM  
Blogger NixEclips said...

Umm, so I just put my fucking name here, right? Ok.

Nix

Nix says: This is kinda stupid. I just typed my name and it's gonna show my name, anyway. I feel retarded.

1:01 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Erich has UBER-expensive tastes, what can you do?

His bad.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix