Tuesday, June 28, 2005

...everyday is exactly the same...

Well, several things have happened. The weekend was great – Heather had an awesome time on her trip, and I hung out with Nix for almost the whole weekend.

"The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Moderate
Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | Low
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv"

Just like Beaver, I too have some things to say about the whole Erich/Bachelor Party debacle…you can find my opinion at the link below for those who want to read about drama:
  • grow the fuck up - Quill's version (a.k.a. the Mueller-gate Scandal)


  • My quest for the missing NIN Halos continues…I’ve had successes and failures. They will be mine…oh yes, they will be mine.

    As if cloning wasn’t freaky enough, now we’re able to reanimate clinically deceased dogs from a state of suspended animation.
  • Zombie Dogs


  • More movies have come into our possession:

    - The Fast & The Furious (DVD) [Heather’s]
    - Lethal Weapon: Director’s Cut (DVD)
    - Hellraiser (DVD)
    - Hellraiser 2 (DVD)

    As promised, here is the continued 8-item list:

    01. Reply with your name and I will write something I like about you.
    02. I will then tell what song/movie/icon reminds me of you.
    03. if I were to apply an o'clock to you, I'll tell you what it would be.
    04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
    05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
    06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
    07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
    08. Put this in your journal.

    Heather
    Nix
    Joe
    Beaver
    Amber

    Continuing…

    Scott
    01. As my best friend, you “get” me. I love that, because it’s rare with me…
    02. Spawn, definitely
    03. 4:00 P.M. – it’s your preferred wake up time :)
    04. ‘sullen’/‘madcap’
    05. Ugh…I have to pick ONE? I’ll list a few:
    - The Hollywood Murders
    - The 4th Hour Incident
    - Jonas Wheeler & Vincent Tortino
    - My bachelor party
    - Ultimate Guy’s Night January 2005
    06. Gorilla
    07. I wonder sometimes why you don’t voice what you really want more…

    Hizzy
    01. I like how loyal you can be to a friend, even if that friend is wrong.
    02. Tank Girl. It just really seems to fit.
    03. 9:00 P.M. – a general concert start time
    04. ‘validation’ (You always try so hard to please everyone…nothing wrong with it, just the word that came to my head.)
    05. Meeting and interviewing Gravity Kills in Columbia.
    06. Non-feral alley cat.
    07. I wonder why you sometimes find it difficult to joke around.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, you should meme me. Please?
    Anna

    6:22 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Quilled BONUS Quote:

    The Quilled Matrix