Monday, April 04, 2005

...monday, monday; god bless this day...

sophomoric \sahf-MOR-ik\ adjective

*1 : conceited and overconfident of knowledge but poorly
informed and immature
2 : of, relating to, or characteristic of a sophomore

Example sentence:
The class presentations were surprisingly thorough and
interesting; not at all the sophomoric commentaries I had
expected.

******************************************

I could spout off about several things that the above word/definition apply to, but I won't. Chances are, most of them can be guessed at anyway.

Friday Heather and I went to the movies with Ben and Michelle and saw "Man of the House"; it was funny. Saturday we invited everyone up to O'Leary's for karaoke, and plans changed to going to Amber's after eating dinner there. Sunday was Matt's birthday, and we visited my parents beforehand.

Scuba Steve Seward's new nickname is "King Fu-Fu", because of the fact that he's always the only guy going for the girly fu-fu drinks instead of hard liquor or beer. Jason Gyrog and I both gave him this nickname. Spread the word.

Now, to address my "fans":

@Joe: My support goes to you in the job search department; if you need any help doing some legwork, just ask.

@Hizzy & all of Scarlet Whore: I'm sorry I wasn't able to use those tickets - family stuff was going on and whatnot. Soon I will attend another rocking show.

Quilled Final Thought (of the Blog):

If you're going to sling accusations around, keep your stories and the motivations you tell people straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix