Tuesday, August 31, 2004

...new stuff!!...

Well, my computer is back...still have a few minor updates and programs to get, but all in all, the new system KICKS ASS!!! My humble thanks go out to Joe Behrens and his god-like skills with computers.

I picked up Breaking Benjamin "We Are Not Alone" and Lost Prophets "Start Something" today...good shit! So good, in fact, that I actually have a song of the moment, which is something I debated doing for reasons of pissing others off, but the two people I know who could possibly complain both do it, so it's not like I'm stealing any kind of originality.

I just ordered DVDs as well: Matrix, Matrix Reloaded, Gladiator, The Rundown, Eurotrip Unrated Edition, National Lampoon's Animal House Double-Secret Probation Edition, and Speed Special Five Star Collection (and yes, all of them are Widescreen Special Editions). Life is good.

In addition to all that, I got new equipment at work for my office. Sweet.

Just thought I'd post that information, as if anyone cares.

Song Of The Moment: Lost Prophets - Make A Move

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

That whole Lost Prophets cd is really good. My personal favorite is Burn Burn.

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix