Friday, May 21, 2004

..when knowledge is subjective...

Some people like to say that they "know" a person. That they can name and predict what a person will say, do, involve themselves in, react to a situation, etc. Most of the time, in my case, it's bullshit. Only a very few people really know what The Quilled One is all about, and they know who they are. Other people know alot, some even know enough to make near guesses, and some are closer to knowing than they realize. However, alot of people claim to "know" me. Kind of gets annoying and sad when you correct them at every turn...but at the same time, that's also a pleasure to do so.

I got another CD to add to my Gravity Kills collection today. Suffice to say, I have one of the biggest GK collections around. One of, not THE biggest, but one of nonetheless. I am excited about that.

In other news, the Friday the 13th box set is going to be a five disc deal; 4 two-sided discs and a 5th supplementary material disc with bonus stuff. At least it's better than the shitty DVDs Paramount Pictures put out before...being a fan, I'll still buy.

Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix