Friday, May 21, 2004

...a moment of humility...

I want to say thank you to my family and friends for all the support given these last two years. Whether you knew it or not, I found strength in the fact that you guys believed in me.

Heather, you bailed me out and kept me moving so many times when I felt like I couldn't fight anymore, and I love you more than anything. It was because of you that I succeed at all in anything.

Mom and Dad, Dave and Joanna; Uncle Jeff, Uncle Doug, Grando and all of the countless other family members; family has never meant so much or been so strong in spirit with me than right now.

Guys, friends who are practically family; Joe, a new friend who had so much faith and advice; Big Scuba, who pointed me to Horizon in the first place; to the five crevice dwellers and juicers later; and to the only other Grino animal pal besides myself, who doesn't even know what help he really was; thank you for being behind me.

Grandpa Art...Grandad Ernie....this one's for you guys. God bless and keep you both always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Quilled BONUS Quote:

The Quilled Matrix